All colocation services, unless otherwise stated, will be provided within 3 business days from order reception. Typically orders from one to several Units (less than a full rack) will be ready for use in a few hours. The Customer will be notified in written to the email address, specified during the registration about the readiness of colocation space, including required power supply. Colocation period will start from that moment.
General Description of Equipment Room
The equipment room supplied by the TSBG shall have the following parameters:
• Steel entrance door with electromagnetic lock system to restrict access. Fire resistance - min 45 min.
• Raised floor with antistatic coating and load capacity min. 1500kg/m2. Raised floor clearance is minimum 45 cm.
• Room clearance (the height between the raised floor and the ceiling) is minimum 260 cm.
• Walls - 2 layers of Rigips painted in white (Brilux, Malerweiss 956)
• Ceiling: Suspended ceiling for clean room AMF Thermatex Thermaclean S, 600x600mm
• Lights: Luminescent lights, min 300lux/m2
Size of doors along the delivery paths (width/height): min 170/220 cm.
• Separate cable trays for power and signal cables. Two independent routes to each item in the room.
• Power supply cables are run beneath the raised floor in fully diverse routes. Signal cables are run overhead in separate ducts for copper and optic. To each rack there are minimum 2 diverse routes from primary and secondary entrance room and telecommunication room.
• Cable ducts: Obo Beterman
• Fibre ducts: Panduit
• Building entrances: Each building has minimum two cable entrances, located more than 20m one from another.
• Cabinets: Rittal TE7000 or TS-IT, 42 U 600x1000x2000mm (W x D x H)
• Power supply: Main supply-Standard 220-230V, 3 phase, 50 Hz (TN-S) electric power shall be supplied to the main distribution board (Dirty supply). The sites are equipped with redundant power supply system (Clean supply) comprising 2 diesel generators, operating in 1+1 redundancy, 2 independent UPS systems 230V or 48VDC rectifier systems “ELTEK”, operating in 1+1 configuration (A+B). The cable routes and power distribution boards of A and B systems are fully diversed one from another. Each cabinet will be supplied via 2 diverse routes between fuse bus and cabinet socket.
For avoiding of doubts the power supply must conform to the following:
230/400 V AC according to EN-IEC 60038
48 V DC the 45V<E<55V
• Redundant diesel generators (SDMO)
In case of power outage a back up diesel generator will start automatically within 30 s. Each diesel generator is fueled for 24 hours under nominal load. Mobile generator is available and can be delivered on site within 2 hours.
The batteries on 48V DC system will ensure at least 8 hours of operation for each (A and B) systems, under nominal load. The UPS systems will provide at least 20 min. of operation each.
• Grounding: The grounding contour will have less than 5 ohms resistance
• Air conditioning: The guaranteed air condition in the equipment room shall be t = 22 ± 2 oC and relative humidity 40% ≤ ρ ≤ 60%. The air conditioning system is in redundant 1+1 or n+1 configuration by nominal cooling capacity.
• Access control: The equipment room has security and access control system. Customer may access equipment room on 24/7 basis following TSBG’s rules and procedures.
• “Remote hands” - The TSBG will provide free of charge “remote hands” service for the management of the devices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In doing so, the TSBG shall:
• visually inspect the CUSTOMER’s devices and inform the customer (by phone, e-mail or fax) about any changes observed, • change the device status following the remote instructions and upon the request of the customer by using the pushbuttons on the devices,
• switch the devices on and off and re-start them as necessary following the remote instructions and upon the request of the customer,
• addition, removal, replacement of network components (cards, chassis, power supply modules, etc.),
• implement basic configuration of network components, and
• after 2 days advance order implement testing and activation of network components (trunk circuits BER testing, etc.).